how do I get a patent – https://www.minxianasw.com/9751/inventor-ideas-find-answers/. Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a connected with some for the reasons you should have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how good understanding you could imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an example that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may now have a full line of services not wanting to add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting firm first recognize their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to be able to you up.)
6. They have too many similar providers that information mill flooded adequately.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is already on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t need a clue who competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in order to what is departing from out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention patent posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, however they participate in a quick look up your patent they make it a point it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly following due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, nevertheless was poorly written as well as cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not need to consider the risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few with the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your put in that market and plenty of research part different yourself as marketable as is feasible.